- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
IFAT Session: Circular Design How can we overcome the real obstacle for implementing circular design?
30. Mai 2022, 15:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
In light of the new global treaty on plastic pollution, this session will highlight the potential of circular design to prevent environmental pollution. The session will present a guide for improved design of plastic packaging and products, initiating a discussion among a variety of different stakeholders on the obstacles for implementing circular design. The session is to evolve to an open exchange and discussion with the audience, with the aim to draw on the collective knowledge of the attending industry experts to jointly identify circular design solutions
Facilitation: Nicole Bendsen, GIZ/PREVENT Secretariat
- Stephan Löhle, cyclos – sets the frame for the discussion
- Timothy Glaz, Werner & Merz – circular design from a European producer perspective
- Francisco Balbuena, Coca Cola Latin America – circular design from a Latin American producer perspective
- Nora Sophie Griefahn, Cradle to Cradle NGO – chances and barriers to the broad implementation of circular economy